Already have a Username/Password for Qolamuna: Jurnal Studi Islam?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. (.doc; .docx; .rtf)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is 1,5 spaced (cm); uses a 12-point font; A4 size paper, 20-25 pages or 7000-9000 word, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Jurnal Studi Islam by Qolamuna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://ejournal.stismu.ac.id/ojs/index.php/qolamuna